Thursday, October 9, 2014

Personalized One on One Makeup Lessons - Before and After


Makeup Lessons are up there on my list of favorite things to do. I love sharing my knowledge and giving product recommendations suited specificaly for my client's needs (wants  Here is the latest session I did for my awesome fitness trainer. She is strong and beautiful inside and out...here is what she had to say:

"So in honor of my 31st birthday this week, I figured it might finally be time to learn how to do my makeup! Better late than never I guess! Haha. Well, my friend and professional makeup artist Lorissa did a makeup 101 session with me this afternoon. Holy cow.. There are no filters or edits on this before and after.. Just a quick iphone pic. If you need some makeup help you should definitely hit her up. She does makeup lessons, special occasions, parties, weddings, Halloween faces, boudoir shoots..whatever u need! Thanks so much girl!! I love it and learned a ton!!!!!" - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment