Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Makeup for Stylized Editorial Photoshoot ~ Pink Wedding Dress & Style ~ The Perfect Blend ~ Vintage Tea Party Inspired




I had the most amazing time working on this Editorial shoot, with Heather Lynn Photographie and Mariah Rainer! My relationship with Heather began 7 years ago when I met her for my Engagement Photoshoot, and from then she photographed our wedding, maternity, newborn and family shoots. And most recently we've been working together, which is a dream! She is the most fun, creative and inspiring friend and photographer I know! I've been doing makeup for many of her shoots, from  beautiful Weddings, to Boudior Shoots set in fabulous hotels, and my favorite...Stylized Editorial Shoots! Click Here to view Heather's Blog Post of this shoot.

I absolutely love these editorials, because it gives me a chance to be a bit more creative, and it allows me to showcase my interpretation of the theme of the photoshoot and styling. Speaking of styling, you have to check out this fab stylist mentioned above. Mariah's visions and awesome vintage style paired with new ideas just come together so amazingly! So when you pair Mariah and Heather together...BAM! Fabulosity at it's finest!

The makeup I did for this particular Bridal Editorial was inspired by this Vintage Tea Party theme. A taupe, grey and rose pink soft smokey eye, paired beautifully with pretty pink cheeks and glossy rose nude lips. The flawlessly airbrushed foundation made for the most perfect canvas for the rest of the look, and it lasted all day! Didn't hurt that our model, Katie, was absolutely gorgeous to begin with...my job wasn't too hard ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment